Matrix Absence Management
Finding a Flexible, Cloud Computing-Based System
Matrix Absence Management is a San Jose, California based company that provides customized management of disability, workers’ compensation and family leave programs. A subsidiary of Delphi Financial Group, a publicly traded insurance holding company (NYSE: DFG), Matrix Absence Management has expanded consistently over the years, and today has 600 employees serving more than 400 companies throughout the United States.
“We have seen process and efficiency gains in more areas than we anticipated. Intacct has been a great asset, and we are continuing to find ways to leverage the solution to improve our business.”
Mike Fredericksen, CFO | Matrix Absence Management
Intacct’s easy-to-customize reports and dashboards help Tandem HR’s CEO monitor the company’s profitability from anywhere. All the executives now have an intuitive view of the business right from their mobile devices, and can understand important trends with year-over-year comparisons and the ability to drill down into the underlying details when needed.
Previous Business Challenges
- Wanted a user-friendly solution that could eliminate the need for duplicate data entry.
- Looking to implement a cloud-based solution to minimize demands on small IT team.
- Growing company needed a flexible financial management solution that supported automating financial processes.
Results with Intacct
- Streamlined revenue management and other financial processes; reduced monthly close by one full day each month.
- Streamlined billing processes to eliminate duplicate data entry, reduce risk of human error and speed monthly invoicing by 20 percent.
- Cloud-based financial management solution doesn’t require deploying and maintaining software; needs no
IT staff support.