Business Development Representative Job Description:
CompuData is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. This is a 100% remote role but you have the option to work in the office or on a hybrid schedule. In this role you’ll engage prospective clients via telephone, email and social media to qualify their interest for CompuData solutions and pass qualified leads to the sales team. This position is key to filling the top of the funnel and assisting the sales team in closing qualified prospects. We’ll invest in your career growth, teaching you about the IT services industry, allowing you to build out foundational sales skills.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed
- Self- starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent
- Work within a defined territory to engage qualified leads through outbound communication (email, phone and social) to initiate conversation and schedule meetings for the sales team
- Leverage all accessible tools, resources and support to meet and exceed all KPI’s and quotas.
- Collaborate with Account Executives on selling strategies and account plans
- Utilize knowledge of CompuData services to define entry point into prospective accounts
- Research and gather information about target accounts in support of building out account plans and prospect database
- Ensure all customer facing activity is documented in Salesforce.com to provide the business with market data as well as pipeline growth
Skills and Preferred Requirements:
- Related college degree preferred
- Two- plus years of experience in a fast- paced environment, preferably sales
- You have a strong desire for long-term career in sales
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn, embrace new concepts, and be passionate about leveraging the phone, email and social media to drive opportunity
- Team player; ability to take accountability and direction
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiative
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to analyze and prioritize tasks in a fast- paced environment
About CompuData, Inc.
CompuData is a leading Woman Owned IT Company with a wide variety of technology and software solutions. With over 50 years as a technology innovator, our expertise spans a wide range of services from Accounting/ERP software solutions, private and Public Cloud offerings, Managed IT Services, and Security solutions to help grow, protect, and streamline your business operations. Our team takes a holistic approach to meet customers’ needs and create technology solutions that will position them for success in the marketplace.
Located in Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, life/STD/LTD, 401k plan.
If you are looking to grow your career, click the button below to email your cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.