Business Development Representative Job Description:
CompuData is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. In this role you’ll engage prospective clients via telephone, email and social media to qualify their interest for CompuData solutions and pass qualified leads to the sales team. This position is key to filling the top of the funnel and assisting the sales team in closing qualified prospects. We’ll invest in your career growth, teaching you about Accounting/ERP Software and IT services industry, allowing you to build out foundational sales skills.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed
- Self- starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent
- Work within a defined territory to engage qualified leads through outbound communication (email, phone and social) to initiate conversation and schedule meetings for the sales team
- Leverage all accessible tools, resources and support to meet and exceed all KPI’s and quotas.
- Collaborate with Account Executives on selling strategies and account plans
- Utilize knowledge of CompuData services to define entry point into prospective accounts
- Research and gather information about target accounts in support of building out account plans and prospect database
- Ensure all customer facing activity is documented in Salesforce.com to provide the business with market data as well as pipeline growth
Skills and Preferred Requirements:
- Related college degree preferred
- Two- plus years of experience in a fast- paced environment, preferably sales
- Must demonstrate a desire to learn, embrace new concepts, and be passionate about leveraging the phone, email and social media to drive opportunity
- Team player; ability to take accountability and direction
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiative
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to analyze and prioritize tasks in a fast- paced environment
About CompuData, Inc.
CompuData is a Women Owned Business Technology Company and Partner for Cloud Hosting, ERP Implementation, IT Security and Managed IT Services. Our services and solutions help create flexible, scalable and secure environments while increasing profitably through our technology experts, strategic processes, and integration tools. With nearly five decades as a business technology innovator, CompuData offers an unparalleled spectrum of technology integrations that are fundamental to business operational growth, efficiency and profitability.
Located on the outskirts of Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, life/STD/LTD, 401k plan.