CompuData specializes in providing business software and technology solutions that are customer and solutions oriented. As a top Sage, Intacct and Epicor ERP reseller, and a leader in creating ERP software solutions that are tailored to meet the unique business needs of our clients, we are often asked to define and explain the benefits of ERP software applications. We are in need of an ERP Sales Specialist.
Today, Cloud ERP is the escalating ERP trend – CompuData is focused heavily on the Cloud ERP market.
For CompuData’s ERP Sales Specialist position, the ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of core functional areas of an ERP System, with an understanding of ERP’s role in:
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Order Fulfillment Process Tracking
- Quality and Control Improvement
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Product Tracking Using Serial Numbers
- Monitor Overhead and labor costs
- Accounting and Finance
- Cash Flow Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Financial Reporting
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum three to five years of experience selling ERP technologies, preferred.
- Excellent understanding of Epicor, Sage and Intacct ERP portfolios a massive plus!
- Experience with client conversions, upgrades.
- Excellent writing, editing, listening and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel.
- Superior time management skills with ability to manage priorities independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of disciplines.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and/or services, industries.
- Must be a pro-active contributor to the team who can take initiatives recommend and implement ideas.
- Great sense of humor and positive attitude!