CompuData is currently looking for a Financial & ERP Software Sales Representative to join our Philadelphia team. The Financial & ERP Software Sales Representative is responsible for targeting and profiling prospects, developing sales opportunities by identifying and educating finance leaders of our solutions. You will partner closely with business development to qualify leads and setup meetings that yield new deal opportunity.
Ideal candidate will be a software technology enthusiast with experience is solution based selling in a variety of different vertical industries. The candidate will possess a strong entrepreneurial mindset, will be solution oriented, driven to succeed, possesses a positive, resilient attitude and can work in a family-orientated, fast-paced yet focused, evolving organization.
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold calling and other lead generation efforts as assigned; nurture those prospects as assigned.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Sage Intacct’s cloud financial management solution, Epicor ERP Software and other key integration solutions.
- Keep abreast of upcoming product releases from our patterns to be able to provide the best solution to potential customers.
- Conduct high level conversations with finance leaders in prospects accounts by articulating our value proposition.
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with sales processes and methodologies.
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of new business opportunities to further accelerate our growth.
- Setup QDCs (qualified discovery calls) with qualified prospects.
- Demonstrate software solutions in a clear and effective manner.
- Travel to prospect meetings as necessary.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three to five years of experience selling Financial Software or ERP technologies, preferred.
- Excellent understanding of Epicor, Sage and Sage Intacct software a huge plus!
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, financial services, professional services or technology industries
- Excellent writing, editing, listening and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel
- Self-starter with the ability to think proactively
- Microsoft Office – Specifically Excel and Word
CompuData is a Women Owned Business Technology Company and Partner for Cloud Hosting, ERP Implementation, IT Security and Managed IT Services. Our services and solutions help create flexible, scalable and secure environments while increasing profitably through our technology experts, strategic processes, and integration tools. With nearly five decades as a business technology innovator, CompuData offers an unparalleled spectrum of technology integrations that are fundamental to business operational growth, efficiency and profitability.
Located on the outskirts of Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including
medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, life/STD/LTD, 401k plan.