CompuData is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Level 2 Helpdesk Analyst to join our Support Services team. Successful candidates must have exceptional customer services skills, strong multi-tasking abilities and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are hardworking and driven to succeed
- You are highly organized
- You love working with a team of motivated individuals
Skills and Requirements
Successful candidates should have at least 3 years’ experience administering a wide variety of IT systems including:
- Microsoft365 – Exchange, Teams, and SharePoint
- Windows Server – basic administration of Active Directory and group policy
- Networking and firewall – DNS, DHCP, and network connectivity
Successful candidates will also have exceptional written and verbal communication and customer service skills. MSP Experience a plus.
- Full time remote
- Open tickets and troubleshoot issues to achieve first call resolution metrics.
- Consistently adhere to defined department policies and procedures for processing, escalating, notifying, and closing tickets.
- Troubleshoot and address second level support tickets.
- Utilize general troubleshooting techniques and available resources provided to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Fully document all associated resolutions and/or actions taken in the ticketing software system by means of knowledgebase articles and other technical documentation.
- Provide routine preventative maintenance tasks as defined by service level agreements.
- Assist with client onboarding projects and other tasks/projects as assigned.
- Strong and consistent communication with internal staff as well as with customers.
- Assist with process improvements and service delivery on a continuing basis.
- Responsible to maintain relevant technical certifications as needed. Includes, but not limited to, Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, and Cisco certifications.
- Provide off-hours support for emergency calls as a member of an on-call rotation.
- Perform tasks as assigned by management.
About CompuData, Inc.
CompuData is a leading Woman Owned IT Company with a wide variety of technology and software solutions. With over 50 years as a technology innovator, our expertise spans a wide range of services from Accounting/ERP software solutions, private and Public Cloud offerings, Managed IT Services, and Security solutions to help grow, protect, and streamline your business operations. Our team takes a holistic approach to meet customers’ needs and create technology solutions that will position them for success in the marketplace.
Located in Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, life/STD/LTD, 401k plan.