We are looking for experienced and detail oriented Helpdesk Analyst with a solid technical background to join our Support Services team. Successful candidates must have exceptional customer services skills, strong multi-tasking abilities and be willing to work in a face-paced environment.
- Provide Tier 1 and limited Tier 2 support to customers of the managed services and cloud services offerings.
- Respond to phone calls, emails and self-service requests in a professional and timely manner from end users having issues with software, hardware, and peripheral devices.
- Utilize general troubleshooting techniques and available resources provided in order to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Open tickets, triage and route tickets accordingly if first call resolution does not occur.
- Fully document all associated resolutions and/or actions taken in the ticketing software system.
- Consistently adheres to defined Help Desk policies and procedures for processing, escalating, notifying and closing tickets.
- Provide routine preventative maintenance tasks as defined by service level agreements.
- Perform audit tasks assigned to the Help Desk.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position
- Other duties and project work as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent combination of experience/ industry certifications required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Desktop/Server Operating Systems and Office suite environment.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and best practices; ability to demonstrate basic network troubleshooting techniques (wired and wireless).
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Good customer-centric personality and ability to communicate to technical and non-technical customers.
- Very organized, self-starter