CompuData is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented IT Dispatcher to join our Support Services team. Successful candidates must have exceptional customer services skills, strong multi-tasking abilities and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are hardworking and driven to succeed
- You love technology
- You are a people person
- You are highly organized
Skills and Requirements
Successful candidates have at least 3 years’ experience in customer service and unparalleled written and verbal communication. Bachelor’s or equivalent degree a plus.
Successful candidates will also have exceptional written and verbal communication and customer service skills. MSP Experience a plus.
- Full time remote
- Engage customers via phone or email and create trouble tickets for user support calls. This entails responding to phone calls, emails, and self-service requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Open new and dispatch existing tickets to available technicians.
- Follow up on previously dispatched tickets to ensure first call resolutions are met.
- Consistently adhere to defined department policies and procedures for processing, escalating, notifying and closing tickets.
- Gather sufficient information from customers for proper handoff to technicians.
- Fully document all information gathered in the ticketing software system during any communication with client.
- Strong and consistent communication with internal staff as well as with customers.
- Assist with process improvements and service delivery on a continuing basis.
- Responsible to maintain relevant certifications as needed.
- Perform tasks as assigned by management.
About CompuData, Inc.
CompuData is a leading Woman Owned IT Company with a wide variety of technology and software solutions. With over 50 years as a technology innovator, our expertise spans a wide range of services from Accounting/ERP software solutions, private and Public Cloud offerings, Managed IT Services, and Security solutions to help grow, protect, and streamline your business operations. Our team takes a holistic approach to meet customers’ needs and create technology solutions that will position them for success in the marketplace.
Located in Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, life/STD/LTD, 401k plan.