Marketing Coordinator Job Description:
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team and assist with our content and digital marketing efforts. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Team in content creation, email distribution, social media strategy and creation, webinars and more. This is a hands-on marketing coordinator position that requires you to be a proactive, self-starter who is capable of completing projects individually as well as a part of the team.
- Must be able to craft content for various marketing channels, target personas and key industries.
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices and nurture campaigns.
- Help coordinate virtual events, speaking engagements, webinars and more.
- Develop and manage inventory of marketing materials, content resources, branded images and more while ensuring all are up to date.
- Assist with the coordination of all marketing activities from PPC, web development, SEO, content strategy, social media strategy, nurture campaigns, email blasts, company newsletters, etc.
- Leverage CompuData value prop to develop unique messaging to our target markets.
- Other duties as assigned to help with sales and marketing inbound and outbound efforts along with general support.
- 25% Content generation (may include: blogs, emails, webinars, press releases, social campaigns, case studies, articles, etc).
- 25% Email & nurture marketing.
- 20% Database maintenance, reporting, image creation, resource file updates & document tracking.
- 15% Social media marketing.
- 15% Other duties as assigned such as but not limited to: webinar coordination, presentation creation, PPC, marketing research, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- 2-4 years of marketing/communications experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Email marketing skills a must and automation skills preferred.
- Competent writer with strong vocabulary and language skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to think proactively.
- Able to interpret and disseminate information.
- Pardot (or comparable marketing automation platform) experience preferred.
- WordPress, Salesforce, and Adobe Design experience a plus.
About CompuData, Inc.
CompuData is a leading woman owned Business Technology Company and Partner for Cloud Hosting, ERP Software & Implementation, IT Security and Managed IT Services. Our services and solutions help create flexible, scalable and secure environments while increasing profitably through our technology experts, strategic processes, and integration tools.
With five decades as a business technology innovator, CompuData offers an unparalleled spectrum of technology integrations that are fundamental to business operational growth, efficiency and profitability.
Located on the outskirts of Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits