Marketing Coordinator Job Description:
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team and assist with the expansion of our content and digital marketing efforts. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and the internal business development team with content writing, email distribution, webinars and more. This is a hands-on position that requires you to be a proactive, self-starter capable of completing projects individually as well as a part of the team.
- Must be able to craft content on various different marketing channels and to different target personas and within different key industries.
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices and nurturing campaigns
- Help coordinate virtual events, speaking engagements, webinars and more.
- Assist with the coordination of all marketing activities from PPC, web development, SEO, Content strategy, social media strategy, nurture campaigns, email blasts, company newsletters and more.
- Understand our business, target markets, our unique point of difference offer and what motivates our customers to utilize our services.
- Other duties as assigned to help with sales and marketing inbound and outbound efforts a long with general support.
- 25% Content Generation (may include: blogs, emails, press releases, etc)
- 25% Email Marketing
- 25% Database maintenance, reporting, document tracking
- 25% Other duties as assigned such as but not limited to: webinar coordination, presentation creation, PPC, social media, marketing research, etc.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 1-3 years of marketing/communications experience is preferred
- Demonstrates strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Email Marketing skills a must
- Competent writer with strong vocabulary and language skills
- Self-starter with the ability to think proactively
- Able to interpret and disseminate information
- Experience in the following a plus: Pardot, WordPress, Salesforce, Adobe Design
About CompuData, Inc.
CompuData is a leading Woman Owned IT Company with a wide variety of technology and software solutions. With over 50 years as a technology innovator, our expertise spans a wide range of services from Accounting/ERP software solutions, private and Public Cloud offerings, Managed IT Services, and Security solutions to help grow, protect, and streamline your business operations. Our team takes a holistic approach to meet customers’ needs and create technology solutions that will position them for success in the marketplace.
Located in Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, life/STD/LTD, 401k plan.
If you are looking to grow your career, click the button below to email your cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.