As a Strategic Account Representative you’ll have the opportunity to execute a winning plan to successfully convert potential customers within the east coast territory region. You’ll look to close self-generated or sourced leads, partnering with our own Business Development Representative with a strategy you’re excited about while having the full support and knowledge base of Epicor at your disposal. Leverage all the available resources including our pre-sales & marketing team to drive growth within your territory and help make Epicor the ERP cloud vendor of choice in the markets we serve.
You will be responsible for selling Epicor ERP enterprise software to medium and small companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. You will participate in the development of presentations and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
We are looking for a tenacious, driven individual who understands the SaaS offering and benefits of cloud deployment options.
- Develop business plans that include strategy and profit goals
- Visit potential customers, listen to their feedback, and create a plan to successfully deliver on needs
- Work with clients to understand their needs and business goals, then work to secure their trust and provide them with the appropriate product set
- Maintain open channel of communication with customers and Epicor support employees to ensure all customer needs are being met
- Build out your pipeline, and accept responsibility of generating 50% of your pipe
- Be responsible for following Epicor’s sales cycle within Salesforce
- Experience working at a partner
- Business application, e.g. MES, ERP, PLM, SCM etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in new business sales
- Bachelor’s degree or other educational degree
- Experience of sculpting enterprise-level SaaS deals
- Salesforce knowledge
- Ability to take a consultative approach to selling
- Ability to speak to Digital Transformation and Joint Execution Plans
What You Will Need to Succeed
- You are goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of over achievement and hitting quota
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at the executive level of your defined target markets
- Experience selling to the Manufacturing industry
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously
- Ability to articulate the benefits of working with a Partner
CompuData is a Women Owned Business Technology Company and Partner for Cloud Hosting, ERP Implementation, IT Security and Managed IT Services. Our services and solutions help create flexible, scalable and secure environments while increasing profitably through our technology experts, strategic processes, and integration tools. With nearly five decades as a business technology innovator, CompuData offers an unparalleled spectrum of technology integrations that are fundamental to business operational growth, efficiency and profitability.
Located on the outskirts of Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including
medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, life/STD/LTD, 401k plan.