CompuData is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Systems Engineer to join our Support Services team. Successful candidates must have exceptional customer services skills, strong multi-tasking abilities and be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are hardworking and driven to succeed
- You are highly organized
- You love working with a team of motivated individuals
Skills and Requirements
Successful candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience setup, configuration, and administration of a wide variety of IT systems including:
- Microsoft365 – Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint, AzureAD and conditional access
- Azure – virtual machine management and access
- Windows Server – roles and services such as group policy and Active Directory
- Networking and firewall – DNS, DHCP, vLANs and VPNs
Successful candidates will also have exceptional written and verbal communication and customer service skills. MSP Experience a plus.
- Full time remote.
- Provide tier 3 customer support for all CompuData clients as assigned.
- Assist other staff members in providing support through training and guidance as needed.
- Help create a positive work environment by providing positive and constructive feedback for staff members.
- Completing new customer onboards as assigned. This includes, but is not limited to, email migrations, cloud migrations, managed service onboards, never server installations, and implementing new services for customers.
- Technical account manager for priority customers.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions that match CompuData’s existing services and product offerings.
- Responsible to maintain relevant technical certifications as needed. Includes, but not limited to, Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, and Cisco certifications.
- Monitor customer and cloud environments through CompuData’s monitoring tools to ensure uptime and proactively address issues.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through personal contact and prompt resolution of service problems.
- Make recommendations for new technologies where fit.
- Provide off-hours support for emergency calls as a member of an escalation on-call rotation.
About CompuData, Inc.
CompuData is a leading Woman Owned IT Company with a wide variety of technology and software solutions. With over 50 years as a technology innovator, our expertise spans a wide range of services from Accounting/ERP software solutions, private and Public Cloud offerings, Managed IT Services, and Security solutions to help grow, protect, and streamline your business operations. Our team takes a holistic approach to meet customers’ needs and create technology solutions that will position them for success in the marketplace.
Located in Philadelphia, CompuData offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision/prescription plan, life/STD/LTD, 401k plan.