DATA BREACHES. CYBER THREATS. RANSOMWARE.
BE READY FOR THREATS TO YOUR BUSINESS WITH COMPUDATA
Compudata helps you protect your business from cybersecurity threats in the following ways:
- Train your employees. Cybersecurity threats are constantly evolving; an ongoing semi-annual training plan should be implemented for all employees.
- Protect your network and devices. Deploy firewall, VPN and antivirus technologies to ensure your network and endpoints are not vulnerable to attacks.
- Keep software up-to-date. It is essential to use up-to-date software products and be vigilant about patch management. Cyber criminals exploit software vulnerabilities using a variety of tactics to gain access to computers and data.
- Create straightforward cybersecurity policies. Write and distribute a clear set of rules and instructions on cybersecurity practices for employees.
- Backup your data. Backups are a requirement to recover from data corruption or loss resulting from security breaches. Consider using a modern data protection tool that takes incremental backups of data periodically throughout the day to prevent data loss.
PEACE OF MIND SUPPORT
Data security specialists are ready to help with security risk assessments. Be prepared to handle any cybersecurity threat.
Gain a formalized training plan to help employees recognize and report malware threats before its too late.
TAKE BACK CONTROL
Implement tight access controls to prevent unwarranted data access. Audit trailing provides insight when users are up to no good.
Monitor your corporate network for malicious activity and policy violations by external and internal users. Ensure your data is only accessed by those you trust.
proactive security alerting
Get notified when security issues are detected and stopped. Proactively adapt and protect your company from the latest threats.
Network scanning and reporting provide a real-time view of your business and its vulnerability level. Make educated decisions about security and compliance.