When it comes to single-family and multi-family financial management, the need for greater transparency and collaboration is growing stronger. As family offices face more complex challenges from the families they serve, it’s vital to able to quickly adapt and streamline operations in order to scale. Manually gathering data from various systems and spreadsheets can result in inaccurate information and negatively impact decision making. Instead of investing time performing tedious and error-prone operational tasks, advisors can utilize our family office financial management solution to shift their focus onto more meaningful work like advising families on their wealth.
As the only AICPA preferred financial management solution, Sage Intacct is the accounting experts’ choice for:
- Continuous multi-entity consolidations of complex global financials
- Shared dimensional chart of accounts saves time and boosts efficiency
- Dashboard analytics for instant shared access within and across entities
- Collaborative compliance including GAAP and front-to-back office audit trails
- Customized reporting capabilities and granular permission controls
At CompuData, we understand the unique needs that family wealth accounting firms require. Sage Intacct’s multi-entity, cloud-based accounting software for family offices was built to eliminate complexity of assets under management (AUM) consolidations, reduce churn, and streamlines cycles. We provide family offices with smarter wealth management tools they need to make faster decisions with greater confidence and insight.