AUTOMATE JOB MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
IMPROVE ACCURACY. AUTOMATE ALERTS. FASTER TURNOVERS.
JobOps/Sage 100cloud Manufacturing can help Make-to-Order (MTO) manufacturers overcome many challenges.
Shorter deadlines, supply chain delays and distribution complications are common among all manufacturers, but MTOs may face these frequently.
JobOps automatically populates work orders based on sales orders. This avoids manual transcription errors when keying in work orders.
Supply chain problems are often the result of failing to keep track of raw materials and deliveries. With JobOps you receive automated alerts informing you of low stock levels, delayed shipments and more so you can keep on top of your supply chain with ease.
Data from JobOps allows you to track quality and customer satisfaction.
- Scanco Multi-Bin Expiration Date Control and Vendor Lot Traceability
- Scaling Imported Parts for Order Based Work Tickets
- Sales Order Lookup Button in Service / Dispatch Board Filters
- Non-Printable Chargeable Parts in Invoice Data Entry
- Configurator Parts Comment Field
- Modified Data Collector File Layout
Accurate Job Estimating
Quickly get accurate job cost estimates by determining the costs of the job’s components: material, labor and sub-contracted services.
Automatically Update Costs
Dynamic update of material costs to reflect recent purchases.
Calculate a suggested price including your desired mark-up using margin or profit.