We are proud to announce that effective January 1st, 2022, we are moving our headquarters to center city Philadelphia! As CompuData has evolved over the last 50 years, so has our space requirements. While most of our team is now remote, our staff that is working in the office will be able to enjoy a new open space facility with more amenities while being in a great city.
Our Headquarter Location & General Mailing Address
325 Chestnut Street Suite 700
Philadelphia, PA 19106
* Our phone numbers and email contact information all remain the same.
We are excited for our new move and cannot wait to start the beginning of our next 50 years in a new location.
- Is this going to impact our service/support, especially during the move process?Answer: Every customer will be receiving the same level of support and service with no interruption.
- Will support still be dispatched on-site if needed?Answer: Customers will follow the same protocols if support on-site is needed. We offer both virtual and on-site support.
- Will our cloud service be impacted during the move?Answer: Our cloud customers will not be impacted at all, as there is no cloud environment maintenance done in our current space.
- If I have questions about your move, who can I ask?Answer: Please send all general inquiries to email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any of your questions. For accounting related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you are following us on LinkedIn to for updates on our new move and more!