CMMC: The Essential Steps Needed Today to Prove Cyber Maturity
Date: September 16, 2021
Time: 2 PM EST
Duration: 45 minutes
With CMMC Certification requirements on the horizon, DoD suppliers and subcontractors need to have the right security processes in place to prove cyber maturity. Join CompuData Vice President of Technology, Ed Guarrieri along with vCIO and CMMC Registered Practitioner, Drew Rosado as they discuss the key steps you can take today, to ensure you meet tomorrow’s CMMC certification requirements.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The role a NIST SP 800-171 Self-Assessment plays in CMMC.
- How your organization measures up against all 130 controls of CMMC.
- The process & procedure documentation you need to build out today.
- Building your plan of action and milestones (POAM) to prove maturity.
- How instituting the correct measures today will prepare you for future CMMC certifications.
Click the button below to register.