The most prevalent challenges the Food & Beverage industry faces on a daily basis are ingredient traceability, shelf-life tracking, recipe management and seasonal demand forecasting. Constant adjustments to products, packaging and pricing make it a priority for F&B organizations to efficiently manage inventory. Additionally, supply chain management is crucial especially since materials are perishable and products have a limited shelf life. FDA compliance requirement are also continuously changing. This results in a great need for reliable tracking and traceability processes, to ensure food safety and quality. So, how do you keep up in this industry? Today’s Food and Beverage companies are leveraging ERP solutions to manage their daily operations and drive their success.
CompuData’s Food and Beverage ERP solutions gives you powerful capabilities including:
- Two-way lot traceability enabling you to increase transparency and supply chain accuracy
- Stock status, shelf-life management and expiry tracking to ensure quality across your supply chain
- Extensive quality control and traceability of lots, sub-lots, ingredients and allergens
- Identify improvement areas and systematization possibilities
- Meet goals for sourcing, improve forecast accuracy and control all aspects of inventory management
- Optimize inventory and reduce waste by tracking expiration, spoilage, and shelf-life
- Protect business from system malfunctions and data breeches with support for your point of sales (POS) system
CompuData can help resolve multi-entity business challenges, automate franchise operations and and increase business agility for your company. We specialize in helping food & beverage companies streamline operations in order to boost productivity and growth. With our solution you can easily manage inventory, reduce waste and gain complete visibility across all operations.